According to Article 13 of Reg. EU 2016/679 “General Data Protection Regulation” (hereafter GDPR)
The company informs data subjects of the following general profiles, valid for all areas of processing:
Data Controller, Data Protection Officer and rights of the data subjects
- the right to request the presence and access to personal data (Art.15 "Right of access")
- the right to obtain the correction / integration of incorrect or incomplete data (Art.16 "Right of rectification")
- the right to obtain, if there are justified reasons, the cancellation of data (Art.17 "Right to cancel")
- the right to obtain the processing limitation (Art.18 "Right to limitation")
- the right to receive data in a structured format (Art.20 "Right to portability)
- the right to oppose the processing and automated decision-making processes, including profiling (Art.21, 22)
- the right to revoke a previously granted consent;
- right to present, in case of non-reply, a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
Object of the processing The company processes personal identifying data of customers / suppliers (for example, name, surname, company name, personal / fiscal data, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment details) and its operative contacts (name surname and data contact information) acquired and used for managing the services provided by the company.
Purpose and legal basis of processing Data are processed for:
Failure to provide the aforementioned data will make it impossible to establish the relationship with the Controller. The aforementioned purposes represent, pursuant to Article 6, commi b, c, f, suitable legal bases for the lawfulness of the processing. If it is intended to carry out treatments for different purposes, a specific consent will be required from the interested parties.
Methods of the processing The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in Art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and exactly as: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data. Personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic processing. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and related legal obligations.
Scope of processing The data are processed by internal subjects regularly authorized and instructed pursuant to Article 29 of the GDPR. It is also possible to request the scope of communication of personal data, obtaining precise indications on any external subjects (consultants, technicians, banks, transporters, etc.).