Safety of security doors
|A not secondary aspect of security doors that is sometimes taken for granted is the anti-burglary resistance.
Despite the increasing need of safety and protection, the information about this important feature of security doors is very poor. Not all the people who are going to buy a security door know that there is an European law that classify the locks systems in 6 degrees of security. As far as security doors and in particularly Italian market, the reference classes are 2-3-4.
Briefly, we lit the tests:
1) IMPAC TEST ( the less invasive)
2) STATIC LOAD TEST ( it gives as result the deformation of the door solicited by pushes)
3) MANUAL BREAK-IN BY DIFFERENT TOOLS ( the most invasive and important)
(Alias has certified only the models with 2 leaves Duo and Double)
- STATIC LOAD OF 300 Kn IN THE CLOSING POINTS AND HINGES AND 150 Kn IN THE MIDDLE POINTS
- MANUAL ATTACK WITH WOODEN WEDGE, CLAMPS, HAMMER, SCREWDRIVERS.
(Steel and Silver, base security door with visible or invisible hinges)
- STATIC LOAD OF 600 kn ON THE CLOSING POINTS AND HINGES AND 300 kn IN THE MIDDLE POINTS
- MANUAL ATTACK WITH WOODEN WEDGE, CLAMPS, HAMMER, SCREWDRIVERS, CROWBAR 71 cm LONG
(Platinum and Titanium, the top security with invisible hinges)
- STATIC LOAD OF 100 kn ON THE CLOSING POINTS AND HINGES AND 600 kn IN THE MIDDLE POINTS
- MANUAL ATTACK WITH THE SAME TOOLS FORECAST FOR CLASS 3+ MALLET, CHISEL, HACKSAW, AX, LEVER AND ELECTRIC HAMMER